Site Safety Awareness
Site Safety Awareness ensures that on a practical level the health, safety, welfare and environmental issues on site are examined so to ensure that potential hazards do not occur. Dependent on the type of workplace and work activity will depend on the measures that need to be taken, and our one day Site Safety Awareness course, aims to give you the practical knowledge that you need in order to understand the regulations and legislation, and that you are aware of the potential hazards that you might be exposed to so to ensure a safer working environment.
Who is it for?
Our one day attendance course in Site Safety Awareness is suitable for you if you work in the construction or land-based industries.
CLSA35X Our Site Safety Awareness course will provide you with a certificate of attendance once you have completed the day.
What will you get from it?
- An understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Be able to apply the legislation to their workplace.
- Understand the health hazards they may be exposed to at work.
- Identify sources of other information.
- Understand the impact of their work activities on the environment.
- Overview of Health and Safety at Work Etc Act 1974
- Attitude and culture
- Risk assessment
- Accident prevention
- First aid, reporting and emergency procedures
- Manual and mechanical handling
- Noise and vibration
- Flammable and explosive substances including fire prevention
- Harmful substances
- Electricity: equipment, overhead and underground
- Safety signs and safe systems of work
- Working at height and in excavations
- Workplace, health and hygiene, including confined spaces
- Plant equipment and PPE
For further information, availability and pricing please contact us.