IOSH Working Safely
Who should go on Working safely?
Working safely is for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in the essentials of health and safety. Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and this course offers exactly that.
What will they get out of it?
What they need to know – and are perhaps reluctant to learn about – in a refreshingly informal way.
Working safely isn’t supposed to turn delegates into safety experts. It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how individuals can make a real difference to the wellbeing of themselves and others through changing their behaviour.
What will their employer get out of it?
- Nationally recognised and respected certificated training for their teams
- Peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for health and safety
- Minimum disruption to working days and shifts – the one-day programme includes the assessment, so there’s no need to free up further time for a test after the course
- Working safely meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training and is a 100 per cent match to the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘passport’ syllabus
- Two key areas – health and safety and environmental basics – are covered in a single self-contained session
For further information, availability and pricing please contact us.